Published on 2023-09-23
- We have introduced a new document type called MRZ. This document type allows you to scan documents with MRZ type TD1 or TD3
- Resolved a bug that was impacting the facial recognition results on devices with zoom levels exceeding 100%
Published on 2023-08-18
- In this latest release, we've revamped the facial recognition step. We've eliminated the nodding step, transforming facial recognition into a straightforward process easy as capturing a selfie. Under the hood, numerous enhancements have been implemented to ensure speed, simplicity, and enhanced accuracy. There are no changes in terms of business logic for your integration process. To accomplish the aforementioned outcome, we integrated AI capabilities directly into the Web SDK, resulting in a substantial increase in the SDK's size. To ensure the utmost efficiency with our latest SDK version, it's recommended to follow performance best practices. Enhance performance by reducing imports and incorporating techniques like lazy loading, code splitting, and memoization (specifically for React). To implement these strategies, consult the documentation of the framework you are utilizing.
- Added support for Lebanon ID and Driving License
Published on 2023-05-13
- Added new document type IND_PAN for Indian PAN card
Published on 2023-04-14
- Added new document type PHL_DL for Philippines driving license
- Added new document type BHR_DL for Bahrain driving license
- Added new document type QAT_DL for Qatar driving license
- Added new document type RSL_ID for Republic of Somaliland National ID Card
Published on 2023-03-17
- Added new document type USA_DL for United States of America driving license
Published on 2023-03-03
- Added new document type COD_VOTER_ID for Democratic Republic of the Congo driving license
- Added new document type OMN_DL for Oman driving license
- Added new document type OMN_VL for Oman vehicle license
- Improved text definition for the upload and scan (taking picture) screen where now it is possible to define an array when for example you on-board two documents in the same session and you want to have a separate description for every document. The order is based on the order defined in the scan configuration for the enrollment flow.
- From this version on in the SDK result all the fields containing a date will have an additional field with the same name plus the suffix "Formatted" that will contain the same date formatted in ISO-8601 format, e.g. '2011-12-03'
Published on 2023-02-17
- Added new document type GBR_ID for UK resident id
- Added new document type COD_DL for Democratic Republic of the Congo driving license